Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 4 BeatleZep

In answer to my challenge here is my poem/story composed from titles of Beatles and Led Zeppelin songs...I used 57 song titles all together, I used 3 songs twice. I added punctuation where needed. 




Going to California, babe....I'm gonna leave you.
That's the way girl....The ocean, over the hills and far away.
I'm gonna crawl, ramble on.

I'm so tired,dazed and confused. It's all too much...Oh my soul!
In spite of all the danger,I'm gonna crawl.
Nobody's fault but mine.
Yesterday...this boy love you too...
Martha, my dear,you shook me!
Like dreamers do.
Good times, bad times,lonesome tears in my eyes
Like a child,ask me why..baby it's you
Darlene,she said, she said, she said,
"She came in the bathroom window"
she said, she said, she said,
"some other guy,nobody I know..."
Too much monkey business woman.
Think for your self,what you're doing.
I'll be on my way
I'll follow the sun
Tea for one,custard pie

Hey,hey what can I do?
Ten years gone,all of my love...
What is and what should never be
Martha, my dear...
I should have known better

Do you want to know a secret? 
I want to tell you something...
Every one has something to hide except me and my monkey
Eight days a week...
Helter skelter,junk.
I don't want to see you again.
All I've got to do...
Act naturally.
Rock n Roll music!
Free as a bird.
Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment