Thursday, March 29, 2012

Bricks the end....


In the end The Wall was too big and powerful

After a hard fought battle

in his head.....

Pink knew what must be done......

TEAR DOWN THE WALL

and so he did.....

Outside the Wall
[Roger Waters]
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists 
Make their stand.
And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad bugger's wall.


  

 I first saw the film Pink Floyd The Wall when I was 14. I was surprised to find it such an emotional movie. I loved it immediately. I have since found that not everyone does. Most either love it or hate it. I loved the story,the music of course, the animation and the symbolism that is throughout the film. To this day I love love love the film!!!!! In all of my "Bricks"blogs I have tried to present the film as it happened to Pink. So I did not necessarily follow the film chronologically... but Pink's life.  I hope my nattering on about the film was enjoyed...because I thoroughly enjoyed doing it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment