Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 1



                                                                             
This week's the subject gets a little more personal....Dreams....I was not quite sure what my new subject would be until I awoke this morning after having a vivid dream. I believe when you dream like that it means something...The dream I had was eerily familiar in parts to a dream I had over a year ago.... the main aspect being Alligators or Crocodiles. When you dream about something so unusual like these creatures it is a bit alarming. I have not watched films nor read books to do with alligators therefore, I believe it came simply from my sub conscience.....




The last time I had a dream with alligators in it was 495 days ago...at that time I wrote about it and the dream meanings I had found:



To see an alligator in your dream, symbolizes treachery, deceit, and hidden instincts. It may be a signal for you to take on a new perspective on a situation. It may also represent your ability to move between the physical, material world of waking life and the emotional, repressed world of the unconscious.  Alternatively, the alligator represents healing powers and qualities. An alligator also suggests that you are thick-skinned or insensitive
To dream that you are running away from the alligator, indicates that you are unwilling to confront some painful and disturbing aspect of your unconscious. There is some potentially destructive emotion that  you are refusing to acknowledge and
owning up to.

To dream that you are raped by an alligator, indicates that you feel violated or taken advantage of in some way. The alligator is symbolic of someone who is ruthless, insensitive and treacherous. This person has a strong hold on you despite your efforts to break free from the unhealthy relationship.


In my case I am always trying to get away from the beasts which makes me look mainly at this:
To dream that you are running away from the alligator, indicates that you are unwilling to confront some painful and disturbing aspect of your unconscious. There is some potentially destructive emotion that  you are refusing to acknowledge and
owning up to.



I need to examine things and see what this might be...


                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment