Friday, October 28, 2011

Day 5 Vampires~ From Dusk till Dawn


Without a doubt one of the coolest modern Vampire films is 1997's From Dusk till Dawn...from the director, to the bit parts its everything I love. Directed  by the Legend of Independent film making Robert Rodriguez..the screenplay was written by an absolute legend in the film industry and one of my favorite directors: Quentin Tarantino  
It starred some great actors in George Clooney and Harvey Keitel and the man Quentin himself...but also my favorite actress the ever fabulous Juliette Lewis :))
and some smaller parts by Salma Hayek, Cheech Marin and...I LOVE this guy...Danny Trejo...he is awesome
There was an element of surprise for me...being a Tarantino fan..I didn't expect Vampires! Yet when the crew rolls up to The Titty Twister and meets Chet Pussy (Cheech Marin) you know something gonna be crazy :)
The film is full of dark humor like only Tarantino can perfect...some great makeup and cool tunes which suit this Texas Vampire movie to a T...

No comments:

Post a Comment